Darjeeling Bracelet - Gold beaded bracelet mimics the sparkle and energy of India’s eye-catching designs. The original LOVE bracelet created a social movement around the world, connecting the maker and wearer in a common bond of love. Wear or gift a LOVE bracelet as a reminder to love and that you are loved.
* Handmade with LOVE by female artisans in India
* Travel proof and waterproof
* Customize the length (from 6.5”-10.5”) with an easy pull-tie closure
* Giftable packaging includes protective cloth pouch, gift tag, and sticker
* Bracelets are handmade and 100% unique, so you may observe slight variations in color
The Love Is Project started with the founder Chrissie Liam leaving her corporate fashion career, moving to Kenya where she met a group of women in the Maasai tribe. These women made vibrant, high-quality, and gorgeous beaded items. She worked with these artisans to design a bracelet emblazoned with one powerful word: LOVE. So, with one small idea and one bracelet, the Love Is Project began. Now working with over 2000 female artisans in over 50 countries, each bracelet sold empowers through fair wages, healthcare, education, and more. The original LOVE bracelet created a social movement around the world, connecting the maker and wearer in a common bond of love.