Retro-Modern-Classic. Our Dabu Polka is printed with a traditional "dabu" clay resist technique, and then artfully hand dyed in large vessels over wood fire, which results in slightly painterly polka dots. The print is balanced between space and movement to create a delicate but expressive dancing dot. Tailored yet playful. Chic, natural, timeless.
- 100% organic cotton
- Oblong scarf is 22'' x 80'', a classic in any wardrobe. Styles beautifully.
- Sumptuous stone washed finish for a soft yet crisp hand.
- Eco-Dyed with Azo free and all Natural dyes.
- Got's Certified Organic fine loomed cotton voile.
- Fair Trade Made. Variations in the printing and color are hallmarks of hand block printing.
About Halo and Swan: Designed in Northern California, they work hand in hand with master artisans in Rajasthan India to create their scarves. Block-printing is a slow labor intensive process that results in fabrics prized for their rich and painterly patina. The beauty is attainable only by the hand of master textile artisans skilled in this traditional art-form, passed down through generations. Dedicated to organic life, and heritage artisan traditions for a healthier planet and connected world cultural community.
dabu dot maroon
Shipping & Return Policy
Our standard shipping is USPS.
Online orders ship within 2-5 business days (but usually sooner!)
Once shipped, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with a tracking number.
Local Pick-Up: If you select local pick-up you will receive notification when your order is ready.